We have many options for paying your utility bill
1. Come into the Monticello Clerk’s Office at 200 E. First St. and drop your payment off at the desk. We are open from 8:00 to 5:00 Monday through Friday.
2. Outside of business hours, you can drop your payment in the night deposit box inside the lobby of the City Clerk’s Office.
3. Save the hassle of writing a check every month and use an automatic withdrawal for FREE! Sign up for automatic ACH withdrawal directly from your checking or savings account. Your payment will be withdrawn on the 20th of the month automatically. You will still receive a copy of your bill every month showing what will be withdrawn. Please visit our office for details.
4. Visit our online bill pay site to pay by debit card, credit card, or e-check. There is a service fee associated with processing your payment of $1.50 per transaction, and an additional 2.35% of the total amount when using a card. Please click HERE to visit Iowa Interactive. Be sure to choose “Utility Payments” from the drop down. *
5. We can also assist you in processing an e-check or credit card payment by phone. There is a service fee associated with processing your payment this way. Please call the office at (319) 465-3577 anytime between 8:00 and 5:00 Monday through Friday to have us help you with this option. *
*ANY PAYMENTS MADE ONLINE OR BY PHONE AFTER 12:00 PM (NOON) WILL BE POSTED TO YOUR ACCOUNT THE FOLLOWING BUSINESS DAY